Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LAST WORDS...

INDY'S Last words...(currently in KLANG).....

LINDY'S Last words...(currently in KLANG).....

Alrite, that’s bout it that I can babble at this time,
too much of reflections at one time,
but as my mind flooded with flashbacks
of all the things happened throughout the time
I had been in DSG, a sense of joy,
satisfaction and at the same time,
a tinge of sadness engulfed me;
1) joy coz of all the happy memories I’ve acquired, the supreme truth I’ve discovered, the jokes, the fun, the beautiful ppl I’ve met and worked with(Swee Kim, Joanne, Yen Ru, May Sze, Mei Ling, Li Kim, Ern Huei, Koon Wei, Chian Wen, Kok Hsiung, Kah Pin..)
2)satisfaction due to answers to the doubts and questions I’ve posed and unanswered before, and of course, satisfaction on knowing how the activities gave an impact to some ppl, lastly,
3)sadness becoz I’ve wouldn’t have much of a chance to be much involved in DSG as I progress further in my studies. I would definitely miss the joy I’ve experienced in DSG but one thing for sure,I did grow to be stronger spiritually, mentally and emotionally thru my days in DSG. I dare say that I would look back and would have no regrets being a part of DSG family, sadhu,sadhu,sadhu!!






sadhu,sadhu,sadhu!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home